TagsAeolis Mons Arizona State University ASU atmosphere Beautiful Mars Cape Tribulation channels clouds craters Curiosity dunes dust Endeavour Crater ESA Gale Crater High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment HiRISE Malin Space Science Systems Marathon Valley MARCI Mars Color Imager Mars Exploration Rover Mars Odyssey Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter Mars Science Laboratory mass wasting MER Mount Sharp MRO MSL MSSS Murray Formation NASA Naukluft Plateau Opportunity sand dunes Stimson Formation storms THEMIS THEMIS Image of the Day Thermal Emission Imaging System University of Arizona volcanics weather wind
- CRISM: Compact Reconnaissance Imaging Spectrometer for Mars
- CTX: Context Camera
- HiRISE: High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment
- MARSIS: Mars Advanced Radar for Subsurface and Ionosphere Sounding
- SHARAD: Shallow Radar
- THEMIS: Thermal Emission Imaging System
- All Mars missions list
- Mars 2020 Rover
- Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution Mission (MAVEN)
- Mars Exploration Rovers (MER)
- Mars Express (MEX)
- Mars Odyssey
- Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) / Mangalyaan
- Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO)
- Mars Science Laboratory (MSL)
Tag Archives: Antoniadi Crater
Bedrock in Antoniadi Crater. Beautiful Mars series.
Layers northwest of Antoniadi Crater. Beautiful Mars series.
THEMIS Image of the Day, September 5, 2016. Today’s false color image shows part of the floor of Antoniadi Crater. The THEMIS camera contains 5 filters. The data from different filters can be combined in multiple ways to create a false … Continue reading
THEMIS Image of the Day, December 22, 2014. The THEMIS VIS camera contains 5 filters. The data from different filters can be combined in multiple ways to create a false color image. These false color images may reveal subtle variations … Continue reading
THEMIS Image of the Day, January 23, 2014. This VIS image shows a portion of the floor of Antoniadi Crater. The faint, dark marks may be dust devil tracks.